jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your greatest fear? Has it ever come true?

1. Shawn Scarborough profile image83
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 6 years ago

What is your greatest fear? Has it ever come true?

2. chanroth profile image75
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

My greatest fear is having my family leaving me behind when the times that I needed them most. Yes it has come true and  it hurt a lot...

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

When I was a girl, my father died.  So my greatest fear became losing my mother.  I am an only child and we were very close.  I used to pray at night and was scared to death if she went shopping and I didn't know when she would be home.

She died when I was 15, from cancer.  My greatest fear came true.  It was a nightmare but time heals much of the pain and that was 45 years ago and I survived it and went on to have a lovely, wonderful family.

As an adult my great fear was losing a child and thankfully both of my children grew up happy and healthy.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

My greatest fear is outliving my children. Thankfully it has never come true, and hopefully never will.

5. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

My greatest fear is nothing compared to the others who have commented, obviously losing family members is a dreadful though and i would not wish it upon anyone but as a child i was always scared of being stuck in a elevator with no way out!