jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why young women are in 36-24-36 shape, while older women are in 36-36-36 shape?

1. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Why young women are in 36-24-36 shape, while older women are in 36-36-36 shape?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i think both sets of numbers are wrong these days. older women in some cases may not have the small waist that they had in their youth, but that is partially due to childbirth. that said, most women and men these days are fat or at the least overweight so i'm not sure what the measurements are, maybe 40,43,44

3. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

It's because older women shot out a few kids out of their bellies and the skins stretches like you would not believe. Metabolism also lowers with age. You will however find 40-somethings at gyms with tight abs who had two or three kids. It all depends on lifestyle choices and diet.

4. profile image0
    bigmoneyonlineposted 6 years ago

It's all about metabolism. Young people generally have higher metabolism because they are still growing and a lot more active. As people grow, metabolism slows down and sedentary lifestyle sets in. With these factors in place, extra calories from food intake are converted into fats by the liver and deposited into the different areas of the body. Women have the tendency to deposit excess fats in the belly, thighs, arms and back. Men generally store excess fats in the mid-section.

5. rutley profile image76
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

I've seen just as many young women with that horrible shape you describe.....Not all older women have this problem, just most of them.  More accurate....38-45-34.
    Barrels R Us!  Cauliflower butt cheeks and cleavage that looks like the biggest crack you've seen since your plumber left!

6. Gregoryy profile image61
    Gregoryyposted 6 years ago

This is not true. I have seen overweight young women, and toned older women. It depends on eating habbits, exercise habbits, and life style.

7. hillymillydee profile image59
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Metabolism gets slower when you get older and that is the case of some women gaining weight same with men. But it may not apply to everyone

8. profile image54
    Marvelous Menuposted 2 years ago

You mean older women are 36-46-40 shape because of age, eating habits and lack of exercise. Many young women may suffer the same fate as time changes their body and health routines.

working