Where does someone receive support for substance abuse?

1. retellect profile image74
    retellectposted 6 years ago

Where does someone receive support for substance abuse?

2. Shawn Cardin profile image58
    Shawn Cardinposted 6 years ago

I would definitely suggest locating a recovery group called Overcomers nearest to you. My experience with the two groups I have been in has been incredible. They have always had open arms and love. Always received back wafter relapse with no judgement and understanding or at least the willingness to try and understand. I went through a state supported recovery center and must say that out of all the treatment centers I went to, they were the best. They are a little bit more strct but with my tendencies to alter surroundings to my wants I needed that. Plus, it was hardcore and I needed the realness and reality check. If you dont mind, could I ask what town you or the person needing recovery is at? If you or the person needs help locating help, it would be my pleasure to help search it out. Through helping others I am helping myself. A little selfish sounding I know, but it is genuinely with a heart that desires to give and see others come up out of hell!!

you get a chance check out my hub I just published. It has some of the ways that I was helped before. Who ever it is that needs the help, please dont give up!!!