jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had to choose death for a family member,friend or you!Who would you choos

1. musclequest profile image71
    musclequestposted 6 years ago

If you had to choose death for a family member,friend or you!Who would you choose and why?

2. helmutbiscut profile image75
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

That's easy.  I would choose me.  I would rather die than know I caused someone else to die.  Besides, I'm comfortable knowing where I would go after I die.

3. Bizik Add profile image60
    Bizik Addposted 6 years ago

You took the words right outta ma mouth helmutbiscut.

I'd choose to die, coz I know exactly where I'm headed after my death, but I'm not so certain about where my relative or friend would go to if they died.....

4. peanutroaster profile image71
    peanutroasterposted 6 years ago

Hi Friend!  Nice to know you.  I'd choose you!

5. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Well, I would choose me.  Why?  Because I know that I am ready to die.  I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour, and so I know I would go to Heaven!

6. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I would choose me for the same reasons as mentioned before. I am happy knowing where I go after this life.

If you had asked me this question about 2 years ago I would have wished death for my mother-in-law, though not for the reasons you'd think. She was bed ridden and had no quality of life any more. She was blind, could not even hold her head up and had lost both her husband and one of her sons. ( No mother should outlive their children) So in addition to being physically handicapped she was also heart broken and my heart used to ache for her.

7. Tonu1973 profile image61
    Tonu1973posted 6 years ago

I would choose myself but religion does not play into this answer at all.  Admitting that there are a few bad apples, society as a whole is decent and caring to its' members.  A friend is one who will stand up for you in times of need, so true friends would never wish ill on eachother.  I also feel it is my role within my family to protect those who are not capable of protecting themselves.  I would never wish harm on any of them and would sacrifice myself in a minute to maintain their safety.