jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think about what your family will have to deal with after you die (insura

1. OMGirdle profile image78
    OMGirdleposted 6 years ago

Do you think about what your family will have to deal with after you die (insurance, debt, etc)?

2. rahul0324 profile image85
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

yes! surely i do. it comes to my mind every alternate day . not only the financial part but the emotional part too.

3. parentsreview profile image81
    parentsreviewposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have.  I've considered it quite a bit.  I have an insurance policy that will pay my family a good bit of money upon my death.  My wife and I have also created our will.  So, I believe things are taken care of economically.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think about it way too often. I am 60, my parents died at 49 and 53, so I tend to be a little morbid, thinking the end could be around the corner.  I look at our home and think, what would they want, what would they have to clean up, paint, fix to sell this place.  Yes, I think about it all the time.

5. helmutbiscut profile image75
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

I have thought about it.  My husband and I have paid off our debt and have taken steps to make sure our kids would be well taken care of emotionally, physically, and financially.

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

nope. we aren't in dept and i want to be cremated without some ceremony so those costs won't be much.

7. Millionaire Tips profile image94
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I do think about it quite a bit, mostly about making sure that my financial records are kept in good order, that I have told my family members what I want done with my quilting supplies and fabric, and my genealogy material. I feel like I must have the important things organized so that they can deal with them easier.

8. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

No, not much really. I think God has made provision for survival of all his people. It's just that we worry about it as we are not aware of it. But HE knows what you need and if you pray to HIM and remember HIM on a regular basis, you do not have to worry.
    I have seen God's grace work for me on so many occassions.
    I am debt free, own a house and my children are well educated.
    That's enough I think.

working