jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Have you taken a timeshare tour to get a good deal at a resort and how was it?

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 6 years ago

Have you taken a timeshare tour to get a good deal at a resort and how was it?

2. bearnmom profile image64
    bearnmomposted 6 years ago

I have taken several timeshare tours.  While in Vegas, I bought a timeshare after the tour and got tickets to a show at the Flamingo.  Next year, I took a tour and got tickets to a Harrah's show.  I've taken two tours in Orlando, where I traded my Vegas timeshare for one in Orlando.  This summer I accepted a discounted weekend in Myrtle Beach at a newly opened timeshare and will do a 45 minute tour while I'm there.  I find timeshare tours to be worth the time spent.

1. profile image51
      andaKielposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Funny thing is, I happen to work there in Myrtle Beach and agree that what you bought is great. I found in the past remains true today that if you are looking for free or cheap, it does not exsist. Vacation ownership is the caddilac way to travel.

3. Deborah Brooks profile image78
    Deborah Brooksposted 6 years ago

I have taken the tour and we bought in Branson.. and although we love it we can never coordinate to get there. Some people have a knack for it.. sometimes I think it is a waste of money but other times I am glad i got it. just be careful because they are fast talkers.

working