jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What one step have you taken at the start of 2011 to achieve financial stability

1. billywilliams51 profile image53
    billywilliams51posted 7 years ago

What one step have you taken at the start of 2011 to achieve financial stability this year?

2. pitzele profile image67
    pitzeleposted 7 years ago

I am starting a new small business to beef up my income.  Sometimes, it's all about right place, right time.  I do not like the short-sighted financial advisor route, but would rather base my eventual retirement funds on my hard work that I am doing NOW.

3. nannasplace profile image69
    nannasplaceposted 7 years ago

I am learning about starting my own web site and beginning to write articles to help others in many different areas, including, health, fitness, decisions, fun, crafts, cooking, recycling, school projects, science, etc. I believe my own web site might help generate some income in the future. Of course writing here on hub pages might do the same. I enjoy people and I enjoy sharing, so its a win win for me either way. Time waits for no one, its never too late, you can always start right now to do something for a brighter, better tomorrow!

4. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 7 years ago

start doing other things to bring in money and stop spending my money on small things

working