jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have You ever experienced Sleep Paralysis?

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Have You ever experienced Sleep Paralysis?

2. peepingtomb profile image75
    peepingtombposted 6 years ago

Yes, through my late teen years up into my mid-30's upon falling asleep. It hasn't happened in years and just stopped for some reason. Do not miss it.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes, once and I didn't like it at all.  I was uneasy going to sleep a few times after that.  I guess some people experience it on a regular basis.

4. justmesuzanne profile image87
    justmesuzanneposted 6 years ago

One time my arm went to sleep while I was sleeping, and I couldn't move it. My phone was ringing, and I couldn't lift myself up or reach for the phone. It was very strange! smile

5. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

Yes, but only a couple of times when I someone woke me when I was in a deep sleep.

6. profile image52
    Damian Baroneposted 3 years ago

I have experienced sleep paralysis many times.  Don't be afraid. If anything make it a fun game. Thats what I do. When I cant move I laugh and make it a fun challenge. Sometimes there are other "things" there.  I dont worry about them either. I was scared at first but I have trust in and believe in goodness. Now I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I believe in the  "Goodness" and that helps relieve the fear when you are in the middle of your paralysis.  It works for me.  Maybe it will work for you.         

Let the soul take control! 

Damian Matthew Barone   7/21/2014  6:11 pm