jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone here ever had a colonic?

1. Emma Harvey profile image90
    Emma Harveyposted 6 years ago

Has anyone here ever had a colonic?

It may sound like a strange question, but I have wanted colonic irrigation for a while now, but have been a little nervous about going through with it. With my wedding ahead, I want a flat stomach, clear skin and to feel better. Any recommendations? (and what is it like??)

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5992586_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    jenuboukaposted 6 years ago

No it sounds scary.....
    What is it supposed to do?
    I always say go natural with vitamins and "clean" food choices. 
    Hey, he purposed with the way you look now so that says something, right?
    From your hub pic you look very young and vibrant, very pretty, so maybe just hit that gym with a reduced diet if you feel you need to "tighten" up.

3. Emma Harvey profile image90
    Emma Harveyposted 6 years ago

Thank you jenubouka, how kind. After all that Christmas food, I'm feeling quite bloated and sluggish and thought a colonic might help. It is meant to flush out the system and I've heard good things about them. But the process of going through it isn't very glamorous. I wanted to hear anyone's experiences.

1. Emma Harvey profile image90
      Emma Harveyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually, Watergeek has written an informative hub about it!
      http://watergeek.hubpages.com/hub/Colon … What-is-it

4. KimmiS profile image54
    KimmiSposted 6 years ago

If your worried about going to a clinic to get it done, try doing an enema yourself the first time.
    You can get a disposable kit at the drug store and it's safe and private. You'll probably find you feel great afterwards, and maybe want to get a professional one done afterwards.
    If you really want to clean out the junk in there, i recommend doing a deep cleanse along with enemas.
    I like Arise and Shine brand.
    After my first cleanse, I had amazing results with my skin especially. Good luck and congrats on the wedding!

working