jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What is the craziest dream you have ever had? was it mysteriously driving throu

1. bluesradio profile image74
    bluesradioposted 2 years ago

What is the craziest dream you have ever had?  was it mysteriously driving through Macy's....

2. Pathway22 profile image61
    Pathway22posted 2 years ago

I had a dream a year back about a black sun rising up. It was very vivid and ended up changing my direction in life because of this dream.

bluesradioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

How did you interpret the dream, and what life changing directions have you had...

2. Pathway22 profile image61
      Pathway22posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I looked up the dream and the black sun represents a process in alchemy called the "blackening phase" it was about destroying your ego to become closer to Oneness. I spent that year abstaining from sex as well as covering my body and hair.

3. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 2 years ago

The revelation in a dream that "man" would interpret as "crazy," occurred approximately 2 years ago. 

I live on a creek in a very wooded community. The front driveway is circular with a creek running along the left side of house which circles the neighborhood and returns in back of house approximately 30 feet from  house!  (Trying to give a vivid imagination of dream.)

During this "crazy dream," the sky was dark, wind blowing, and on the left side of the house along the creek and into backyard, "trees" began popping midway (trunks) with a trickling domino affect.  They continued "popping" half way the trunks!  The dream was so "vivid," so "real," It frightened me and I awoke.

I then asked the Lord, what was that?  I looked for the word "trees" in Scripture and found "As a "tree" planted by the river, (man) will not be moved {paraphrasing} (Jeremiah 17:7-10) in what they "perceive" is TRUTH. I found another Scripture in Mark 8:24 in which the blind man Jesus healed saw "men" walking as "trees" and KNEW the interpretation of the dream!

The dream revealed "men" are "rooted and grounded" in their "perception" of truth (Beliefs) and "will not be removed" unless GOD reveals TRUTH to them!  Although "rooted and grounded," GOD will DESTROY (pop as "trees") and reveal (another "benefit" - The GIFT of Discernment) each as LIARS created by RELIGION!

I BELIEVE for "I am not ASHAMED (or I am not "Religiously Correct") of "The Gospel of Christ;" for it is the POWER of GOD unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVETH..."  (Romans 1:16)

After that "crazy dream," I have been telling ALL TRUTH in HIS WORD, yet most are so "rooted and grounded" in their "perception of "truth," they feel they do not have to do what Scripture says one should do - "STUDY" (II Timothy 2:15)  "...to see if these thing are so." (Acts 17:11)!

SAD!

I'm Praying!

bluesradioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

There is no doubt that God talks to us regularly through dreams.....and the key is to listen to those dreams......

2. profile image56
      Norine Williamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

ML:  I DO!  Why I'm on HP telling ALL "TRUTH!" 

"Search" (Scripture) to see if these thgs are so (Acts 17:11)!

working