jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever regretted for a non-necessary or a wrong apology?

1. Hui (蕙) profile image80
    Hui (蕙)posted 6 years ago

Have you ever regretted for a non-necessary or a wrong apology?

2. gary dube profile image74
    gary dubeposted 6 years ago

At times yes! Especially if you come to know that you have been tricked and you never made the mistake you apologized for! It was made to look like one!

3. badegg profile image77
    badeggposted 6 years ago

Yes, but mostly when I was younger. It seems if it happens nowadays, rare as it may be, it would be for a greater cause than just the close situation at hand.

4. Eliminate Cancer profile image60
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

I don't regret anything (doesn't mean I don't make mistakes).  I try to be honest, I treat people with respect - and even if I am not given the same respect back, I know I did the right thing.  It takes strength to rise above it all, but it's worth it to stay on the path of doing what is right.  Leave the others behind.

5. tiagoz profile image59
    tiagozposted 6 years ago

Apologizing is something beautiful and requires a lot of strength, so if you have ever done that, feel great, that is definitely not something to regret

6. faria_lupin profile image68
    faria_lupinposted 6 years ago

yes lots of. when i was young i did this but now i don want to do that again.
    when we were young we were innocent we couldn't decide what was wrong...
    i think what is right is right but we should consult any matters with our elders they can give us a right solution whether saying formal sorry to others

7. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I've often regretting giving an apology. Why should I have to apologize? They are the ones who thought I said something wrong. Typically, I do not put emotions in what I say. It is perfectly easy and simple to do. Yet, people believe that I believe what I mean and there are no exceptions. Or I am talking about something about them that I want them to change or dislike about them. But people are quite emotional and easily irritated.
    I believe that if you are demanding an apology from someone, you might not deserve the apology.

8. Brandon Spaulding profile image54
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

Yes, I used to apologize too much but don't anymore.