jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you do your own manicure or always go to a salon to get then done

1. creativebutterfly profile image61
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Do you do your own manicure or always go to a salon to get then done

2. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Well I would expect I would have to go to the salon as I don't know how to do it myself smile oh well.

3. Brainy Bunny profile image95
    Brainy Bunnyposted 6 years ago

I've only been to a salon a few times in my life, for special occasions. I am very hard on my hands, so eve salon manicures don't last more than a few days without chipping. Not worth the cost! Occasionally I do paint my own nails, but I don't do a great job of it, so mostly I leave them natural.

4. That Grrl profile image63
    That Grrlposted 6 years ago

I've never had a manicure. I wouldn't call what I do to myself a manicure. I just cut my nails when they break or get too long.

5. profile image0
    Robin Kempposted 6 years ago

I go to the manicurist once a month. In between that time I do my own.

6. Sheila Lee profile image60
    Sheila Leeposted 6 years ago

I do my own. I'm also a Nail Tech so why pay for it when I can do it myself? LOL

7. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 6 years ago

I always go to the salon, I would not even know where to begin to get my nails to look as good as my nail tech does. She has done them the last six years and I hope that she never leaves.

8. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I generally do my own nails at home, but visit the salon for special occasions, e.g. before going on holiday, wedding, birthday, anniversary etc.

9. sgbrown profile image95
    sgbrownposted 6 years ago

I have never had a manicure. I am too hard on my  nails, wouldn't last long anyway.  I just don't see wasting the time or the money for something I can do myself.

working