jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think fingernails look best french manicured or painted?

1. bwhite062007 profile image87
    bwhite062007posted 6 years ago

Do you think fingernails look best french manicured or painted?

Any opinions?

2. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

As with hair, the same with nails.

Each persons nails are different. The shape, size and the persons coloring determines what to wear. When choosing nail polish or a type of manicure each of these have to be taken into consideration. While your nails may look really great with a french mani, mine might look better with full color.

The manicurist need to be well trained to do a good job of recommending what is best for your nails. Some persons can wear both and that case french might look better for work and certain functions.

Personally my manicure depends on my mood.

3. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I prefer them to be french manicured myself. But i know people who prefer full color. x

4. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

I love both but found that french has less chipping and look great all the time unless I bash them then all bets are off. lol!

5. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I had long nails for years now I keep them short. I always thought a french manicure looked horrible. It seemed so silly to have a white tip.  It looked like someone had stuck their nails into a bottle of Tipp-ex. If I didn't have a full polish I had a natural clear polish.

working