Does anyone recommend trying a toning/Slendertone belt?

1. Emma Harvey profile image90
    Emma Harveyposted 6 years ago

Does anyone recommend trying a toning/Slendertone belt?

I am quite slim but my stomach needs a bit of toning in time for my wedding. I am very active and eat well but do toning belts work?

2. MosLadder profile image87
    MosLadderposted 6 years ago

Uh, no. Try eliminating processed carbs and excess sugars (breads, pastas, even whole grains.) Increase the intensity of your workouts (read: effort not necessarily length or volume,) make sure you do hard resistance exercise in your workouts, and don't neglect cardio exercise; just don't let it dominate. This process will reduce overall bodyfat. 'Spot' fat removal is only done in surgery :-) You will harden up, ahem, excuse me, 'tone' up in good time. In time for your wedding? Depends how much time you have! But go for it, you will feel like a rockstar and be ready to dance all night, much more important!

3. profile image55
    cmwauraposted 6 years ago

Before you buy the toner belt (which is only a temporary fix) i want you to check out a nice site. See I too used to have big problems with stomach fat, but am getting in better shape now.  Here's a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before...there's even lots of free articles on the site..
    http://nutrisculpt.com/

working