jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What physiological state do you (or someone you know) take on when your depresse

1. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

What physiological state do you (or someone you know) take on when your depressed or very sad?

When you're very sad, depressed or heartbroken, what do your hands do? Your head? Your eyes? Your legs? What do you think about? And how do all those things compare to when you are excited or really angry?

2. iamageniuster profile image75
    iamageniusterposted 6 years ago

I start exercising a lot and eat really healthy. That's how I beat depression.

3. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

That's fantastic Iamgeniuster! However, that wasn't the answer to the question I asked, lol.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I think about what makes me upset. How could I have changed it? What could I have done better? I have to keep moving so I clean the house, sweep the floors, whipe down the cabnets, wash the dishes, anything to keep me busy.
    When I'm depressed, I don't eat as much as I should. It's a way of punishing me or proving how I can handle anything. Since I can't control the situation, I can at least control my diet. But when depressed, I just sit and do my work. Not much else. My work-outs suffer because of low enthusiasm and self-esteem issues.

working