jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your way of relieving stress?

1. allelsematters profile image80
    allelsemattersposted 6 years ago

What is your way of relieving stress?

I would like to ask for suggestions on how or what could be the best way for you to take away stress. I hope the answers would be an effective way according to your experiences.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6145262_f260.jpg

2. Ms Dee profile image89
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Get some time alone, lighten my load for the meantime and get away from advice-givers.

3. Melchius profile image60
    Melchiusposted 6 years ago

I go for a walk with my dog or just sit down and listen to some music or watch a film.  But that's what works for me.  It won't work for everybody.  You have to find what works for you.

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Stay calm all the time then you don't have any stress ti relieve,

5. dinkan53 profile image77
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

A quick shower can do wonders, believe me. Bathing with candles, music, and sweet smelling bath oils can also relieve stress and clean mind. Hot showers cause your entire body to go into a relaxing mode. In cold a cold environment, your muscles tend to contract in order to trap heat/energy as well as body fluids. When taking a hot shower, your muscles tend to relax and become less tense, blood vessels become dilated. When this happens, it promotes healing faster because blood is able to circulate faster as well as to 'really hard to reach' areas in your body and also because the blood's nutrients can be supplied to various tissues around the body.

6. mistyhorizon2003 profile image95
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

In this hectic world we now live in stress is increasingly a problem for many people. The question is, how do you relieve stress and allow yourself to relax before it brings on more serious health problems? This article offers some excellent suggestions. read more

working