jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

What are the things that make your life beautiful?

1. Shrikrishnap profile image50
    Shrikrishnapposted 6 years ago

What are the things that make your life beautiful?

You can share the best things because of which you think your life is beautiful. In my case My friend makes my life beautiful smile

2. iamageniuster profile image75
    iamageniusterposted 6 years ago

Doing a job I love, being healthy, and in a great relationship.

3. onthegrind profile image80
    onthegrindposted 6 years ago

Family, friends, and nature are some of the things that make my life beautiful.

Shrikrishnapposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes Family, Friends & Nature are the core of our life. They share the best things with us to make our life beautiful

4. Curiad profile image79
    Curiadposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6188507_f260.jpg

Yes friends, sunshine and the beauty of what god has created for us. Mostly my little girl!

Curiad She is very very cute... & I think she is the one who makes your life beautiful... Lots of Love & God bless you!!!

5. grinnin1 profile image81
    grinnin1posted 6 years ago

My children  and my familly and friends.

Yes grinnin1 these are the pillars of our life. They make our life beautiful smile

6. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

My health, my wife and my children that make my life so beautiful. You could be the richest person alive and without those most important things your life is nothing.

7. profile image55
    wim99posted 6 years ago

There are so many factors that make life beautiful it's hard to mention them all: family, friends, nature,natural healing, medical marijuana, music, philosphy, animals we call our pets, and even the internet adds to the visual dimension of life's beauty.

8. suzettenaples profile image91
    suzettenaplesposted 6 years ago

sunshine, raindrops, a smile, blue sky, palm trees, the beach, the Gulf, a friend, my niece and nephews, hubbers, a song, playing the piano, singing, a warm shower, a bubble bath, chocolate, my mom, babies, Voices of Naples, bridge, mah jongg, egrets, ibises, dolphins, turtles, seashells, a walk on the beach, sunset at the beach, sunrise at the beach, prayer, a nature walk, wildflowers, any kind of flower, a garden, a single rose, family, Christmas, Easter, GOD.

Wow a nice list of small, important & nice things smile Thanks for this suzettenaples

9. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

Life is beautiful when surrounded by love, happiness and peace. I am blessed with caring and supportive parents, affectionate relatives and good friends. Also I am brought up with good values and learn to appreciate even the small things in life. All these make my life beautiful.

10. KrystalD profile image79
    KrystalDposted 6 years ago

A God that loves me even when I feel crazy. Friends that accept me. Enjoying the beauty around me: large and small.

This is true that God loves us all however we are. Friends are the hands of God which keep make our lives beautiful. A nice answer KrystalD

11. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 5 years ago

Satsang with my brothers and sister in faith. The spiritual life which is actually first. Serving others. Cheerfulness.

manatita44 What is Satsang? Is it singing songs & all? Serving others gives the real joy. Yes Serving makes life beautiful.

2. manatita44 profile image82
      manatita44posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Satsang is where people of like mind get together for the purpose of sharing, praising, loving, serving ... adoring God

working