jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the scariest moment of your life?

1. michaelkratochvil profile image59
    michaelkratochvilposted 6 years ago

2. kayyluh profile image76
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

When I almost drowned in my pool. I was having a birthday party and one of my friends couldn't swim and some how I got under water and she got on top of me and I couldn't move. I was terrifed she wasn't very skinny either, one of the scariest!

3. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 6 years ago

I have had many, but three stick out in my mind. A timber rattler under my feet, a "Big Foot" snatching a big buck deer out from under my tree stand as I watched in a state of shock, and being approached by five silver disc shaped UFOs in a big field as I hunted with a friend for doves one September back in 1973. If you would like to read more take a look at some of my hubs on the subjects. There are a few shocking and real scary things out there in our world, even if you don't choose to believe in them. No I am not some nut case or weird wad, I was a teacher for several years and have been a respected citizen for many more. Making fun of frightening things in life is one way us humans have in dealing with them. It is amazing what a psychologist might say about fear, and how we deal with it...

4. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

when my then 9 year old son was diagnosed with spinal meningitis. I never saw anyone get so devastatingly sick so fast in my life and I was absolutely terrified that I would lose him. As it turns out, he's now 30 years old smile

working