What is Cancer to you?

1. aristine profile image59
    aristineposted 6 years ago

What is Cancer to you?

2. catalystsnstars profile image73
    catalystsnstarsposted 6 years ago

It's the deadly disease of refusing to believe you can, it can, we can CHANGE for the better.

I recently found out my father has cancer, I did not receive the news with mourn, or likewise. I really feel like cancer is as deadly as you see it to be if you have it or know someone who has it. The media make it so terrible and it becomes a blight upon anyone who has it. Just the mention of cancer and people sober up like there has never been survivors.

I have not had cancer, and I apologize to anyone who has it and is offended by my response. I honestly feel like it might be an illness, but it's not the end of anyone's world. We all have the power to make the best out of anything, cancer is not a stain that will ruin the purity of possibilities.

3. Sue Adams profile image98
    Sue Adamsposted 6 years ago

Cancer is a growth-for-profits industry. The proof in the pudding is that we are writing about it right here and now, to make money from advertising cancer related products and services, right here on HubPages. How can this be reversed? By boycotting the corrupted mainstream medical profession and the entire pharmaceutical industry, and you can add the food industry into the bargain. There are many alternative methods that have proven to prevent and cure cancer but have been suppressed by legislation enforced upon governments by the money sharks who finance electoral campaigns. At last true freedom of information is now available (Youtube in particular) at grass-roots level on the internet. Open your eyes.