jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Am I most likely pregnant?

1. profile image47
    emilieeposted 6 years ago

Am I most likely pregnant?

Hiya right me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about 3weeks ago, and like 1/2 days after we had unprotected sex I came on my period. But I've been feeling so tierd ever since I've not been out of my house and been in bed like everyday, and the last 3/4 days I've had the most worsest boom pains in my lifee, and I've got loads of viens on my boobs aswell,,I've had slight bak pains and tummy cramps, and head aces aswell, and my mood swings have been terrible and like one minute I'm happy and the next I'm crying over nothing hmm/ am I most likely preggnant?

2. kwade tweeling profile image90
    kwade tweelingposted 6 years ago

It's a possibility. Many of these are potential signs of pregnancy.

I recommend getting a test. You can buy one from a gas station, grocery store, or pharmacy for around 5 dollars. If you are afraid of running into someone you know, find a place that's a bit out of the way. If that is not a possibility for some reason, find a free womens clinic that will do a urine test and confirm for you. They should be able to do it within 30 minutes.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Pregnancy isn't a matter of adding up symptoms and if you have 3 out of 4 you are pregnant.  It doesn't work like that.  If you had unprotected sex, you may be pregnant and the only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test - or better yet see a doctor and have them do a blood test.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Women have been getting pregnant since they were invented, it's about time that  you all knew the rules of the game.