What will the best thing suited for my health?

1. profile image47
    shaishavsaxenaposted 6 years ago

What will the best thing suited for my health?

In terms of mental pressure and weight gain?

2. melodylewis80 profile image58
    melodylewis80posted 6 years ago

Exercise helps both with mental pressure and weight gain.  I prefer a style called Crossfit where you mix aerobic conditioning and strength training.  It focuses on the whole body, not just specific areas.

I know that when I do a workout, any problems that I may have been dwelling with, get pushed out of my mind as I focus.

I have friends that are long distance runners and they get that same focus. 

If you are just getting started, then take it slow and build up your strength and endurance.

3. SylviaSky profile image94
    SylviaSkyposted 6 years ago

Mental pressure leads to weight gain and to other more serious diseases. You must reduce the amount of stress in your life and make your health a top priority. The people around you might not want to accept the changes you must make if you feel you are under too much pressure. If your spouse or lover is a source of stress, you must leave the relationship. If your job is driving you crazy you must quit it. If your mother or mother-in-law commands your life you have to tell her to stay away. If you have too much schoolwork, take fewer classes. Whatever your most stressful problem is, make a change, or the stress will build until you are not only overweight but seriously ill with a systemic disease like diabetes or cancer. Have the courage to leave situations that are destructive to you. I would also cut way down on the consumption of breads and sweets and fruit, and eat more vegetables.