How do I get rid of pimples and scars quickly?

1. profile image49
    rebecca5beautyposted 6 years ago

How do I get rid of pimples and scars quickly?

I have had pimples on my face now they are all over my back...they result in alot of scars...im embarrased...i have to wear clothes that can properly cover my back...my dermatoligist has put me on a tretinoin regimen...i have had lots of breakouts since...this does not take care of the scarring...please help...also what can I do about dark armpits?

2. Colten Garrett profile image59
    Colten Garrettposted 6 years ago

Well when you start treatment it will make you brake out more before it goes away, the best thing I've done that helped is salt pour some water in a cup and put a sope thingy in it, with 2tbs of salt, rub the water on your face everynight and after about 2 weeks it usly goes away "sorry for spelling I suck at grammer"

3. lotuslove19 profile image69
    lotuslove19posted 6 years ago

Mix 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar mix one tsp of green tea and add one cup of water,mix well and keep applying on the scars and armpits .For pimples apply neosoprin powder and rub on the areas affected gradually they will dry up and vanish ,do not squeeze them .also check your scalp if you have dandruff you will get pimples at the back and places where the dandruff falls .post the results on my hub for further help.

working