How can I fade my pimples scar??

1. Shanaaya profile image61
    Shanaayaposted 5 years ago

How can I fade my pimples scar??

i had some pimples and it took nearly one year to go it has made some scars..they are quite apparent..and I need some natural steps so that I can clear them..and how long it would take..plz help smile

2. MargaritaEden profile image75
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

One of the ways to remove acne scars is by using alpha-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid. These are natural fruit acids that are used in the proffesional salons to remove scars. Riviva labs have a cream with glycolic acid for home use, there are other companies you can try too. Start with about 5 percent of acid, then go to 10 if you see good results, this might take few months. Good luck!

3. visionandfocus profile image71
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

I highly recommend organic virgin coconut oil. Use it as a moisturizer every night before going to sleep.  I had an experience with sunburn + glycolic acid burn, and you can imagine my face peeled big time, but the coconut oil was like a wonderful balm and really speeded up the healing process. Nothing else worked, not even very expensive creams and moisturizers that had only natural ingredients in them, like olive oil.
    The great thing about organic virgin coconut oil is that you can also use it regularly as a moisturizer and as a hair conditioner. And of course, it's the healthiest oil to cook with. We threw away all the vegetable (hydrogenated) oils years ago and only use coconut oil, both in the kitchen and as a skincare product.