jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you do to remain fit?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

What do you do to remain fit?

2. albertsj profile image74
    albertsjposted 6 years ago

Easy for me to keep by body fit, by working out, daily,  and eating anoyingly clean, and healthy, in general But keeping my mind healthy emotionally? Well that's a challenge to say the least.

3. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Not as much as I should do. Generally I eat healthily, but I could do more to keep in shape. I need to lose a few pounds which has crept up on me during the winter months when I tend to hibernate from the cold. Now that spring is almost here, I am definitely going to dust off my bicycle and cycle at weekends when I'm not working. I also have started going for a stroll in the evenings after dinner, but I start a new aerobics class (for beginners!) on 23rd March.

4. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

I train for 12 hours a week. Power lifting, body building, strength training and yoga plus about 1 hour of high intensity training, and I work 10-14 hour days with my business and other endeavours.

5. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image71
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 6 years ago

walking and do my whole work by myself. Most important thing is to take proper food.

6. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

I don't eat processed foods, I drink a lot of water between meals, I walk a lot and I rarely sit down during the day. I also make my own juice and am a vegetarian.

7. Eugene Hardy profile image60
    Eugene Hardyposted 6 years ago

I walk.

Which usually means more than five miles a day on average.  Body exercises like push ups and sit ups are handy when you have a moment or so.