jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was your most successful weight loss story?

1. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

What was your most successful weight loss story?

2. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

I have two children and gained about 40 pounds with each one.  They were both ten pound, healthy boys spaced eleven years apart.  The first time, I lost the weight and regained my shape easily.  This last time was much harder.

One thing that really helped me was drinking water between meals instead of with meals.  I have a hub on this, if you're interested in more information.

3. cloverleaffarm profile image77
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

I lost 75 pounds. Was the greatest thing I ever did for myself. I did a hub on it, if you are interested. I ate right, and walked 3 miles a day. I felt 25 again.

4. nemanjaboskov profile image73
    nemanjaboskovposted 6 years ago

Here is the story about how I did it: http://nemanjaboskov.hubpages.com/hub/l … ermanently

5. rlaha profile image69
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

When I was working at Walmart (I worked there for about 7 months), I had to work as a stockperson.  I would have to pull and push up to 80 pounds of boxes from the deep freezer in the back to the sales floor and restock the freezers. It was hard work, and I ended up losing about 17 pounds.  That was the best I had ever felt and looked. 

However, now with the thyroid problem I have, I have just kept gaining weight and am now about 40 pounds overweight.  I wish I could be that weight again, but it is very difficult.

working