jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could actually alter your eye color, what color would you like them to be

1. AEvans profile image80
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

If you could actually alter your eye color, what color would you like them to be and why?

We know we can purchase color contacts; but if you could actually alter your eye color what color would you like and why would you choose that color?

2. profile image0
    LeilaMoneiposted 6 years ago

If it were possible to change eye color at will why stop at just one color?
    I'd alter my eye color to suit my mood...green for energetic, grey for sad, blue for happy, black for sad and brown would be my default color.

3. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

Brown as a default color- hmmm thats one to ponder on. As far as choosing an alternate eye color guess it'd be the popular blue, but still pretty happy with hazel leaning towards green, just seems to suit.

4. Neil Horton profile image61
    Neil Hortonposted 6 years ago

I've always thought pink eye was pretty funny on my little nephews...lol

5. debbie roberts profile image81
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

I remember many moons ago meeting a lady with stunning marbled emerald green coloured eyes, I'm sure that they were contacts.
    So if I did wear coloured contacts, it would be the stunning marbled green colour I would choose.

6. Teylina profile image60
    Teylinaposted 5 years ago

Love LellaMonel's answer, but I'd have to go with debbie roberts. Mine are haze with green. My envy is my daughter (in a way) because her literally change color with her mood. Blue as the sky, she's so happy and rested--oh, my! But the can hit the green light so fast it reminds me of a saying: "I can go from nice to bitch in 1.1 second" - Everyone half-way knows it. My son is color-blind but wanted to fly or at least work for FAA. Too late he found he could wear one RED contact (cost me $375), and then he wouldn't wear it because people stared!