Can you recommend a quality treadmill for a small apartment?

1. Lady Quill profile image72
    Lady Quillposted 6 years ago

Can you recommend a  quality treadmill for a small apartment?

I was looking at foldup treadmills but they're too long (I don't have space available for a 55 inch belt. The Bowflex TreadClimer TC5 isn't a foldup but it's only 3 1/2 feet long and just over 2 feet wide. The ads and commercials tout it's multi-faceted approach to exercise but before I spend $1,000, plus shipping, I thought I should get some feedback. So... would you recommend the Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 or... something else? Thanks so much!

2. homegymjock profile image61
    homegymjockposted 5 years ago

Okay, this advice might not be what you wanted, but because you are in such a small apartment - you have to make space for at least a 4'4 feet treadmill. That is the smallest one I'd consider worthy of purchasing (right price for it's quality). I do not suggest you pick up that one for a 1000$ plus shipping.

What do you think about skipping rope? Or HIIT (High intensity interval training)?

Skipping rope is a great alternative or jogging. If you don't want to jog around your city for long periods of time, you could do HIIT which takes a lot less time to burn the same amount of calories.

What do you want the exercise treadmill for? Losing weight? Training your running endurance? I'll be glad to help you further if you have more questions.