jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

What is the best website to buy vitamins and supplements in the US?

1. renegadetory profile image97
    renegadetoryposted 5 years ago

What is the best website to buy vitamins and supplements in the US?

If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Would Amazon be a good place?  Are there any others that offer free shipping or have a wide selection of brands? 

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7450342_f260.jpg

2. Paul Kemp profile image75
    Paul Kempposted 5 years ago

I have been very happy with Amazon. I buy a lot of supplements from them. Apart from Amazon's Supersaver shipping deals, there are occasionally smaller outlets that provide free shipping and still offer bargain prices on quality supplements. Fast service(usually) and no problems, plus you can read reviews of the merchants that partner with Amazon. Can't beat it, in my experience.

1. Renee Abbott profile image85
      Renee Abbottposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amazon is great and also I use the Vitamine Shoppe often. They have free shipping with any $25 or over order, which is easy for me to do. I also like their percentage off of the order on specials I get via email.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I buy most of my vitamins from Vitacost.com. They carry virtually everything you could ever need, their house brand's quality is always excellent and their shipping is competitive.

1. Debby Bruck profile image73
      Debby Bruckposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good site

4. Lipnancy profile image92
    Lipnancyposted 5 years ago

If you are looking for a non-affiliate company, Puritans Pride provides quality vitamins and some of the basic herbs. They often run sales like by two and get three free throughout the year.

5. Debby Bruck profile image73
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

Melaleuca also has an excellent line of high quality proprietary vitamins designed for men, women, seniors, prenatal and children. Their specialty supplements  for heart health, bones and joints, antioxidants, digestive health, eye health, stress and anxiety, prostate, immune support, brain, menopause, urinary tract and blood sugar cover the range of organs that need a boost. You will have to find a representative to learn more about these easily absorbable supplements. Whenever you read about the herbs associated with these organs and antioxidants, you will most likely find as supplement that contains those with the most research in their product line. I think buyers can also easily return anything under their satisfaction guarantee policy. I'm happy to give further information.

6. Alex-Zander profile image62
    Alex-Zanderposted 5 years ago

After 9 years of being a Nutritional Consultant I tried many websites and supplements. From pills and capsules to isotonix and injections.

After all, I stopped on isotonix, because this form delivers nutrients at the highest level. My customers tells me that they actually feel improvements in health from taking these supplements.

From multi-vitamin, Vitamin C, D, Calcium and Antioxidants, especially vitamins for children I recommend www.theisotonix.com

7. KDeus profile image96
    KDeusposted 5 years ago

We, also, purchase our vitamins and other things like coconut oil through Vitacost. Excellent selections and great prices.

working