jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you were a dandelion, what would you think your sleeping dreams would be?

1. alocsin profile image88
    alocsinposted 6 years ago

If you were a dandelion, what would you think your sleeping dreams would be?

2. Docmo profile image94
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

"The name Dandelion", says the Imp in a sibilant whisper, "is a corruption of the French phrase 'dent -de- leon' meaning lion's tooth. This is a reference to the coarsely serrated leaves" read more

3. odie_driver profile image60
    odie_driverposted 6 years ago

I think I might have nightmares of lawnmowers, or sweet dreams of the summer breeze. Otherwise.. do dandelions sleep?

4. time2rite profile image61
    time2riteposted 6 years ago

If I were a dandelion, I imagine my dreams would be of the bright, warm sunshine warming me, drying the sweet dew off my face.  I suppose I would dream of children laughing as they run past me, their legs pumping and feet pounding in a a game of catch-me-if-you-can.  I would dream of refreshing rain showers sending drops of nourishing water into the soil around me, sinking to my roots to quench my thirst.  I most likely would dream of the day, when my seeds had reached maturity, and I would burst forth and float in ecstasy towards the Face of God till I came to rest in fertile soil to be born yet again.  That would be the sweetest of dreams.

5. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I would dream of being in a beautiful field of flowers, gentle breezes, and sunshine.  Would love being out in the open air and look forward to spring rains.

working