jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I stop being so self - destructive with drugs and alcohol?

1. str8ruthless profile image60
    str8ruthlessposted 6 years ago

How do I stop being so self - destructive with drugs and alcohol?

2. moneycop profile image76
    moneycopposted 6 years ago

dont try to stop , just think why u are distructing ur self..is it a gap, depression or a habbit. if u have enjoyed the drug company then , just divert ut happiness to something which is more interesting then drug...engage urself at some work...dont think of drugs atall...engage in some responsible job.
    fall in love once again..its very sweet,..live for others...

3. Digitskyes profile image76
    Digitskyesposted 6 years ago

You are being self destructive for a reason, find that reason and start working on it.
    Drugs and alcohol are not answers they are ways to run away from facing what needs to be faced.

I would recommend you look into some self help stuff.
    Holosynch by Centerpointe
    Kelly Howell
    Steve G. Jones
    Dain Heer - Access Conciousness

There are lots of amazing things out there to help get over all sorts of problems, take the desire to change and use it to help you survive, in many ways you're fighting for your life and we should all hold onto our lives as long as possible.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i don't get it? sorry but i'm an ex-junkie and when i realized i was being self-destructive i quit. not one person on this planet can answer your question. either you are looking for sympathy or you're not thinking clearly. if you can't handle booze and drugs, quit. it's not rocket science. don't give me this crap about how you can't quit, it's called a cop-out. from your pic, you're obviously fairly young so either quit and get on with your life or party till you're dead. it's your choice. as you can see i have no sympathy for dope heads because unless you're completely stupid, you realize shortly after you start partying that it isn't right for you so you should have quit then. now go play like a big girl and grow a spine.

5. profile image51
    michelegoldsteinposted 6 years ago

Identify, resolve and forgive the past, by recognizing the lessons learned and the wisdom gained. And develop self-acceptance and unconditional sel-love. You can do it!