jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Are Some Things To Do When You Are Bored?

1. PhoenixV profile image72
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

What Are Some Things To Do When You Are Bored?

What Are Some Things To Do When You Are Bored? Whether it is for keeping kids from getting bored or finding them something to constructively occupy their time with or even for adults. Maybe you are trying to quit a bad habit, like smoking and need things to occupy yourself.  An answer to this question for any age or any reason is okay! What to do when you're bored?

2. Phelcky profile image61
    Phelckyposted 6 years ago

When I am bored I like to put on music, or one of my favorite tv-shows. I also like to practise piano, and watch documentaries. I love to spend time on learning, so if im bored I know what to do.

3. Robin Cristy profile image60
    Robin Cristyposted 6 years ago

I go outside.  I garden or just sit back in my chair and watch our lovebirds.  Sometimes I call a friend and meet for tea or lunch, usually at garden restaurant.  Mostly though, I open old files of works that I have started, review them, and the next thing I know, I have added story to another article or novel.

4. Cherrietgee profile image79
    Cherrietgeeposted 5 years ago

When I'm bored here are some of the things I do:
                       read a book
                       work on an unfinished crochet or cross stitch project
                       write something
                       take a hike - literally - up a hill not far from my house
                       call a friend I haven't spoken to in a while
                       balance my checkbook - if I'm REALLY bored
                       update my monthly spendings - if I'm REALLY, REALLY bored
                       clean my house - if I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bored