jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What Are Some Ways To Curb Hunger Without Much Caloric Intake?

1. formosangirl profile image80
    formosangirlposted 5 years ago

What Are Some Ways To Curb Hunger Without Much Caloric Intake?

Right before a regular meal, such as dinner, I am suddenly very hungry. What Are Some Ways To Curb Hunger Without Much Caloric Intake?

2. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

Drink water with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar, with a little bit of honey and cinnamon.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Drink lots of water, and you can add lemon juice to it as well!

4. Phelcky profile image59
    Phelckyposted 5 years ago

I usually drink coffee, diet coke or chew on chewing gum. It works for me!

5. rdown profile image74
    rdownposted 5 years ago

Try a small apple with some peanut butter. If the apple is huge only eat half.  I'm not sure of the exact calorie count but this fruit/protein snack will curb your hunger and is good for you.

Another good one is a cheese stick.  They have light ones that are made with 2% milk.   This paired with some grapes is a good snack.

6. debbie roberts profile image82
    debbie robertsposted 5 years ago

Try drinking a glass of water and eating a piece of fruit, bananas are a good option. The liquid will help you to feel fuller and the sugar in the fruit will give you an energy boost.

7. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I follow along with drinking a glass of water with lemon to activate your digestion system and provide some vitamin C.  Some of my healthy snack items are: handful of almonds, pumpkin seeds, small apple, 2 tbs. hummus with  100% whole wheat pita bread (1/2 of slice), banana, 1 tb natural, sugar-free peanut butter on celery sticks or apple slices.

8. darrensurrey profile image75
    darrensurreyposted 5 years ago

Many have already said it but I'd go with drinking a glass of water, too. I have a few more weight loss tips on a hub I wrote a couple of weeks ago.

9. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

Some days you are hungry and no matter what you do you can't stop eating. Lets look into the reasons why this happens and what you can do. read more

10. BkCreative profile image72
    BkCreativeposted 5 years ago

There is this tea known as Yerba Mate. And it has been used in S. America for just such a purpose. I used this tea myself when I had a 3rd shift job. Not only did it keep me from going to the vending machine but it does have some caffeine that also kept me awake without feeling frazzled. As long as you don't add sugar or honey I believe it has a minimal amount of calories - just enough for energy. The loose leaf tea is much tastier than the tea bags and is far more economical.

working