What are the benefits of Activia?

1. InfoFinder profile image72
    InfoFinderposted 6 years ago

What are the benefits of Activia?

Does anyone know if there are any benefits to eating this food supplement product? Please share and describe your thoughts or experiences.

2. artist101 profile image67
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Activia is yogurt that contains probiotics, such as acidophulis. Probiotics are the good bacteria that keep our intestines healthy, and the bad bacteria at bay. Candidiasis is a take over of these bad bacteria, usually refered to as fungal infection. Candidiasis, has been linked to many illnesses, included chronic sinus infection, leaky gut syndrome, thrush, atheletes foot, among others. My own experience was with leaky gut syndrome, as what I was eating I did not absorb, or it ran right thru me. I ended up with sezuires, hypoglycemia, and a wealth of other problems. I took acidophulis pearls, l-glutamine, ate yogurt, and juiced carrots. My intestines healed, verified with a colonoscopy. I am now doing well. My problem proceeding this ailment, was chronic sinus infection, then an allergic reaction to penicillin, then too many antibiotics, and too many medicines. See my article http://artist101.hubpages.com/hub/how-t … upplements with other advice on probiotics, and fungal infection

working