jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What have you done that was the best time of your life, so far?

1. GDiBiase profile image74
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

What have you done that was the best time of your life, so far?

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

OK, this may sound weird, but answering this question. I would write a hub on it, yet not the time available.

The weirdness is word or thought associations. Best time of my life is focusing on the event of 'now.' (that will change, naturally, yet bear with me for the answer)

Looking at your profile before answering the thought that came to my mind is you are at the apex of an equilateral triangle or near to, formed by Portland - Maine, Texas & Oregon.

Staying in the now theme there are two ads at this question, of which both are for Asian women dating sites.

Related questions: 1) What are some things to do when you are bored? and 2) what are you most proud of?

Related hubs are three: 1) What it means to have an introvert personality, 2) How to deal with sociopathic women, and 3) Men: Five exercises to improve your sexual perfomance.

Next, is Personal Development Forum has three topics: 1) Happiness vs. Success, 2) Your Ideal Self - Do you believe you are a good person and 3) Quality of Life

My garden is quiet of birds now, I am listening to 'outer space' through natural VLF radio signals, my neighbor is trying to get my attention, which is annoying me, A hummingbird just arrived to feed, and I am pondering the message presented with all these.

I am so intrigued by this that i have both copy/pasted and taken a print screen placing them on a Word document for further study.

When, emphasizing that - when, I do write that hub I will let you know first. A passing thought is I live outside of the region created by the Portlands. I'm giggle now thinking does that mean I am outside the 'triangle' knowing that two triangles make one side of the box, there are six sides to a box x 2 triangles = 12 + inside and outside = 24, yet some say it is only the inside that counts = 1, or think outside the box = infinity.

Isn't now perplexing? You can delete this if you like. It was fun.

(P.S. After posting the answer the ad changed to Russian women. ????? ) smile

3. sassydee profile image77
    sassydeeposted 5 years ago

my response to the question what have you done that is the best time of your life so far? read more

4. whizcreed profile image68
    whizcreedposted 5 years ago

Took a month long trip alone and traveled around in South India.. A great experience, and want to do it again and again and again..