jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your "bed-time?"

1. LailaK profile image76
    LailaKposted 5 years ago

What is your "bed-time?"

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Usually around midnight to 12:30 am.  I try to go to bed earlier but then I wake up in the middle of the night thinking it is the longest night in history.  Then my eyes pop open at 8am and I get right up.  Can't stand laying in bed.

3. plogan721 profile image82
    plogan721posted 5 years ago

Good question.  I say that, because when you an artist, there is no set bedtime. (especially when your work is in your home like me.)  I will tell you this, it has been a long time since I went "to bed" between the hours of 12:30 and 1:00am like duffsmom have reported.  Maybe after I adopt a baby that whole prospect will change.  I have heard that mothers do not get any sleep until their child reaches the age of 18 years. Then, and only then will they worry if their child is warm or cool enough in college (if they go) or have enough money if that child works.

4. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 5 years ago

That's a question that has many different answers depending upon the day ahead and what transpired in the present day.  Early to bed - 10 or 11ish if waking up is around 5 - 6 am.  If tired as all get out from an exasperating day - may fall asleep reading or watching TV - and go to bed late - past 12 am.  Yet love to retire around 11:30 and get up about 7 am - perfect - but always only sleep 4 or 5 hours - because I constantly wake-up from stupid dreams no matter if I take pills or what.  Thanks for asking this question.

5. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

It can be ANY TIME.... defined by... when she grabs me by the hand, motions toward the boudour, and sez, "Hey, I think I'm tired and need a little "rest."  How about you?"