How do I regain my self confidence?

1. kevpola profile image61
    kevpolaposted 5 years ago

How do I regain my self confidence?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

Read the "words" of your Question with all the care, you can muster ...
    In Understanding, what "you" think ... "is" the state of "your" confidence ...
    Its your Thinking ... what you have said ... about "re-gaining" your ... what you think ... is "lost" ... self confidence.

If you do not Understand ... your own Question ... read again and again ... till
    you understand, what exactly you are asking ...
    Then read what I have written about your Question.

Read on ...
    Till ... you "Clearly" understand ... what you mean by your Question
    and I mean, by my Written.

Just to help you begin this arduous task ... let me give you a guideline ...

The Three words, making up the core of your Question are, "LOST" ... "SELF" and "CONFIDENCE" !
    Meaning ... what "you think" ... about yourself, lacking ... "SELF CONFIDENCE" ...

So ... It's you ... who thinks, that others are thinking ... what the "others"  cannot Think of you !

My dear, its all in your "head" ...
    Just tell your Head ... that you do not Lack, Confidence ...
    Keep Reminding your Head ... that you do not lack Confidence ...
    Till it Understands.

3. Sushma Webber profile image85
    Sushma Webberposted 5 years ago

Hi Kevpola,
    There are times in our lives when we have to face ourselves and the challenges that life puts in our way. It is easy to lose our self-confidence. But we need to buck up and face the circumstances. First by accepting life as it is so that we do not waste time resisting, and then finding out ways to deal with ourselves.

I have found that my confidence has improved in the last few days when I have decided to make small changes to my life and kept to my committment. For example, I decided I would meditate for 90 days. I have missed a day twice so far but I started again. The first time I managed to meditate for a month at a stretch. Second time I did it only for 11 days and missed a day. But I am starting from day one again.

The result when I stuck to my discipline for a month was that now I am more confident about myself and feel I can achieve anything I put my mind to. I have started a 21-day Vegan Diet programme and have also decided to go for a walk every day.

Another result is that I have decided to write regularly for Hubpages and also my blog. I have even created a new blog called 'Deliberate Practise' on yesterday. Not much content in it yet. Just took the first step to start writing regularly.

This is how I gained confidence in myself. I hope you gain yours too.