jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How is your self confidence when your traffic is at the lowest? Do you feel like

1. sofs profile image83
    sofsposted 7 years ago

How is your self confidence when your traffic is at the lowest? Do you feel like running away?

2. ailang profile image60
    ailangposted 7 years ago

second yes..but I realize there is something make traffic going down..

3. ross670daw profile image70
    ross670dawposted 7 years ago

It's concerning, so, I feel like there must be more I need to do,to improve, more optimization, linkbuilding, more or better original content etc, so I try more methods to gain an increase in traffic, why bother to begin if you'd run away at the first sign of trouble.

4. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

It's like I told someone else a while back, you do not want to make the mistake of judging yourself by the fickle 'free market.' The 'marketplace' (here, in the form of hub traffic) is transitory, ephemeral, and relatively fleeting. Who YOU are is not. Why not take the opportunity to use this medium to write for the long-term?

Why do we know of Plato, for example. Through archeology. Bits and pieces of his writings have been found through archeological excavation. The quality of his words are such that we have generally decided that he was one of the greatest thinkers of his age, whose wisdom has held up well against the output of the rest of history's great thinkers.

Imagine this, sofs. Its fifty thousand years from now, and our descendants are spread out far and wide throughout the galaxy. Some return to this world on an archeological expedition. They go to a Starbucks and find an ancient laptop. Hold on to your hat, that laptop is yours, sofs. Its your laptop they find.

Of course they will have the means of reviving it and extracting its contents. Think of it, sofs! Your words inspiring and uplifting people who are tens of thousands of years from now. Write like the Plato of the future, sofs.

5. mahadevank profile image69
    mahadevankposted 7 years ago

Good Q, it always comes in waves, so I'm not that worried...its low right now for example, but it keeps picking up every now and then.

Maybe a better approach is to worry about the minimum's and maximum's.

Not sure though...i'm a pretty young hubber...heh