There are several things you can do to improve your situation!
1. Make sure you are washing your face daily with warm water and a good cleanser. My absolute favorite is Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile deep cleanser. It works wonders and smells fantastic!
2. Exfoliate a few times a week to get all the dead skin off- Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark deep pore cleanser is amazing.
3. Change your pillowcase about 2 times a week.
4. If and when you work out or get sweaty at all, wash your face as soon as possible to prevent the bacteria to dry on your face and cause acne.
5.Do not touch or pick at pimples!!
6. Use a lightweight moisturizer, such as unrefined coconut oil, before you go to bed. Heavy lotions will only block your pores.
7. Find a good spot treatment like Clearasil for the more noticeable spots.
8. If its really bad, go to a dermatologist- they'll prescribe you a clinical treatment according to your individual skin type and situation.
9. Avoid touching your face during the day.
Hope this helps!
- Eat less of oily foods
- Eat more of fruits and vegetables (or salads)
- Wash your face with organic soap in morning, evening, and before going to bed.
by PhoenixV3 years ago
How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars?Recently I wrote a hub on home acne treatment and cures, but I did not go into any ways on how to get rid of the acne scars themselves. Do you have any home remedies or suggestions on...
by jameelkhan017 years ago
how can acne be treated?pimples,blackheads,swelling,redness,pop-ups
by Neha Sadana4 years ago
Which homemade scrub is good for oily and acne prone skin?
by SmartAndFun5 years ago
What brand of acne treatment gets rid of pimples fastest?Is there anything that works overnight?
by jyothsna9 years ago
Ihave many acne on my face which are very large,later on healing they do form pits,or scars I require suggestions for having clear face as before.
by famouswriter5 years ago
How do a get a flawless face?It looks like I just got in front of the mirror with a disappointed look on my face; that is hardly the case. But I would say my face is colonized by acne, redheads and black spots. I'm a...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.