jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What brand of acne treatment gets rid of pimples fastest?

1. SmartAndFun profile image97
    SmartAndFunposted 5 years ago

What brand of acne treatment gets rid of pimples fastest?

Is there anything that works overnight?

2. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 5 years ago

I would go with Proactive - it is expensive but works really well.
    It will work but not quite overnight, it usually takes around 3 nights for it to clear up all your acne.
    Best Wishes & I hope this helps

3. profile image0
    falloffthegridposted 5 years ago

Get Clean and Clear advantage acne spot treatment. It works in addition to whatever face wash you use, and you can put it on any pimple or acne at night and it will be basically gone by morning, and if not then it will be gone in a couple of nights.

4. cheers123 profile image59
    cheers123posted 5 years ago

Personally speaking, I have a lot of luck with Neutrogena Acne Stress Control.  One comes in a Power-Gel Cleanser and another one in the Liquid Toner.  I advise using both. For occasional breakouts, I aslo use Oxy Spot Treatment.

Keep in mind, no pimple is going to go away overnight, but they can and do improve overnight.  What ever you do, do not pick it!!!!  Good luck.

5. Simon Lam profile image92
    Simon Lamposted 5 years ago

I have been using products that have benzoyl peroxide like Clean & Clear - Persagel 5% Benzoyl Peroxide or Spectro Acne Care.  Benzoyl peroxide is an oxidizing agent that has antibacterial properties.  It can peel and dry your skin a bit, but it will help clear your pimples in a few days.

6. Efficient Admin profile image91
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

I used to have real bad acne around my chin and jaw line.  Once I started using ProActiv my face starting clearing up in about 1 week and I started getting compliments on how nice my complexion looked.  The cleanser has some grit to it so I think it helps exfoliate your skin as well.

I did not use the moisturizer or face mask with the cleanser because they dried out my face too much.  Just the cleanser really worked for me and I would recommend it.  You can order it directly through QVC.

In my town there is a kioske at the local mall that sells it a la carte as well.

7. info121 profile image60
    info121posted 5 years ago

Its true that nothing works overnight but i hav found a product that for me worked a miracle its called clear skin max. Its made from natural products. Everyones skin is different but i would definitely recommend it as its one of the best i have come across. hope i could be of help. check it out for yourself
    http://www.121healthybody.com/clear-ski … -treatment