What Are The Symptoms Of A Concussion?

1. PhoenixV profile image74
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Are The Symptoms Of A Concussion?

What are the top signs or symptoms that you might have a concussion? Everyone should get a doctor's advice, but what would you recommend for dealing with a possible concussion?

2. daisyf1305 profile image77
    daisyf1305posted 5 years ago

I would seek a doctor because concussion can be dangerous at times. Sometimes we don't see issues until years after.
    I was a pre-school teacher and a childs prank lead to a concussion with me hitting the top of my head on a metal slide. NOT CUTE. I ended up in the hospital with a restful doctors slip and a concussion dianosis. Turns out my headaches ten years later are from that fun hit.
    Also diagnosed by a neurologist. Advice seek professional help don't let quirky doctors tell you it will be alright because sometimes those nifty hits find us in the long run.
    Daisy Fabelo

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I have had a concussion my main symptoms were nausea, dizziness and headache. Other symptoms can include: loss of consciousness, inability to wake up and being disoriented. If you've had a hard blow to the head and suspect a concussion you should get checked immediately to make sure there's no bleeding in the brain as that can be very dangerous.