jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What is the best "mood food" to cheer you up?

1. KeithJK profile image60
    KeithJKposted 6 years ago

What is the best "mood food" to cheer you up?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 6 years ago

Does Rum count as a food?? If not then Ice Cream usually does the trick!

3. rahul0324 profile image84
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

fried chicken and pepsi! however worse the mood.... fried chicken will make me sing :-)

4. joyfuldesigns profile image57
    joyfuldesignsposted 6 years ago

Ice cream, and anything else sweet and creamy.  Also love those Cadbury chocolate eggs in caramel.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Well unfortunately, I have never met I food I don't like - lima beans maybe.  But my favorite anti-depressant food is bakery cake.  Makes me happy every time.

6. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 6 years ago

Haha I really like Jamba Juice smoothies...even if its a cold and rainy day, if I'm sipping on a Caribbean Passion or Aloha Pineapple, it like in someone on a beach in Hawaii smile

7. rfmoran profile image88
    rfmoranposted 6 years ago

Pizza puts a smile on my face - and an inch on my waist.

8. DanaTeresa profile image82
    DanaTeresaposted 6 years ago

Chocolate is good for a pick me up. But then sometimes I want soemthing salty. So you can't go wrong with a chocolate milkshake and a plate of salty fries! ... and of course there is my obsession with McDonald's Cheeseburgers. They are like a little bit of heaven!!! : http://danateresa.hubpages.com/hub/Tastes-Like-Heaven

9. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Well, to be honest, I find ice cream to be the best for me! My personal favorite is butter pecan or vanilla with caramel on top with heath bits!

10. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

For me, it is chocolate, anything chocolate.  I know that it does have the ability to provide some much needed endorphins to the brain. I love the taste and it always makes me feel better.

11. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

Ice cream. Or maybe chocolate. Oh well, if I can have only one choice, it would be chocolate ice cream!

12. BigSerious profile image94
    BigSeriousposted 6 years ago

Chocolate, of course! And avocadoes. Loaded with rich healthy fats and omega 3s.

13. angie ashbourne profile image59
    angie ashbourneposted 6 years ago

My "mood food" to cheer me up, Cherry ice cream sundae.

14. veggie-mom profile image70
    veggie-momposted 6 years ago

Lame, I know, but something nutritious is my only cure, the sweets taste good in the moment, but something leafy & green usually improves my moods best.

15. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 6 years ago

Ice Cream or chocolate both cheer me up at the moment. But if I eat to much of it, then it makes me feel guilty I ate it.

working