jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you eat your Placenta if you knew it would make you look younger?

1. Joan King profile image71
    Joan Kingposted 5 years ago

Would you eat your Placenta if you knew it would make you look younger?

Actress January Jones has announced that eating her  placenta  made her camera ready just weeks after giving birth. While there are claims that consuming  afterbirth  can help balance hormones, boost energy and reduce the signs of aging, there is little scientific evidence of its benefits. However, eating the placenta has been practiced for generations around the world so would you be willing to try some? For me I am a tad squeamish.  Seems like a form of cannibalism.

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

In my case ... it was not my Placenta ... It was my Mom's Placenta ... I was only attached to it.

And "eating" ones own Flesh and Blood ... is Suicide ... its pure Insanity ...

But since that mad man who ate human Flesh in America and stocked it in his freezer and fridges ...
    its being euphemistically described ... as cannibalism.

This "Genetics" related madness is now being "acted" out by actors ... at the behest of its promoters ...

Placenta has something to do with my Being ... nothing to do ... with my gourmet.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

By humans, really??  Well no, looking younger is not that important to me.  I don't mind looking my age.  I can even eat lima beans, no way could I eat placenta regardless of the benefits.

4. profile image53
    Marvelous Menuposted 2 years ago

No. Nothing has made me look younger and probably won't do so.