jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What would you say is the best teas to try if you wanted to give up coffee?

1. davenmidtown profile image87
    davenmidtownposted 5 years ago

What would you say is the best teas to try if you wanted to give up coffee?

2. usmlefacts profile image61
    usmlefactsposted 5 years ago

Perhaps you can go to Teovana or one of the speciality tea stores and ask for samples. I especially like ginger and honey teas. Purchase the organic ones. They are a bit pricy at $6-10 for 2 ounces. However, are heavenly. There is so much variety and quality from cheaper verisions to leaves that are grown and shipped with steep prices. There is a whole world. Great question.

3. Marble Sweets profile image60
    Marble Sweetsposted 5 years ago

Earl Grey is my favorite or English Breakfast Tea...but personally would never give up coffee...Too important in my life, and there are health benefits to coffee, believe it or not.

4. rlaha profile image69
    rlahaposted 5 years ago

I like Lipton Orange Pekoe and Tetley teas. They are good and make me feel relaxed after drinking them. Green tea is good too, and is supposed to be good for your health.

5. coffeegginmyrice profile image83
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

I like the fruit-flavoured teas especially the Cranberry Tea. Good cleansing for the bladder too.

6. iloveyoujenny profile image74
    iloveyoujennyposted 5 years ago

My favorite black tea is Lipton black tea smile You can find it basically anywhere, and lipton has a lot of flavors to choose from if you don't want just a black tea. Hope that helps!

7. Turtlewoman profile image97
    Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago

If you give up coffee, you might experience caffeine withdrawals so green tea can help with that. Green tea has a lower amount of caffeine.  At the same time green tea has many health benefits, curbs your hunger, and tastes refreshing. Some tea brands include bits of ginger, chocolate, or other flavors to cut the slightly bitter taste.

working