jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are the Best Remedies for Acne?

1. PhoenixV profile image71
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. rfox21 profile image76
    rfox21posted 5 years ago

Dinking plenty of water andeating a healthy diet.

3. frogyfish profile image79
    frogyfishposted 5 years ago

A nutritionally healthy diet with lots of 'greens' and veggies, low on refined sugars.
    Plenty of water, not sodas or lots of sugary juices.
    Gentle cleansing care of face, skin areas affected, but no use of harsh chemicals or makeups that irritate or peel the skin.  Use a nano-silver creme as antibiotic over pimples...it is clear, has no scent and really helps. 
    And finally, time...maintaining in the above actions, time will assist in lessening the turmoil of hormonal activities that can help cause acne.

4. pareshshrimali profile image60
    pareshshrimaliposted 5 years ago

Drink..Water..and eat fruits daily, no need to give other suggestions. drinking lots of water in day.

5. eastohiohunter profile image59
    eastohiohunterposted 5 years ago

Water and a healthy diet are great, but acne is acne, and will be there with or without a healthy diet.  Use a 3-step system twice a day, every day along with your healthy diet and say good-bye to your acne.

1. Face Scrub
    2. Toner
    3. Moisturizer

6. DeanCash profile image61
    DeanCashposted 5 years ago

It usually has something to do with your diet (always consider eating vegetables), exercise, good night sleep and environment (avoid going in smoggy cities).

7. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Knowledge. It is better to know what kind of face structure you have. Oily, dry, or normal. Mine is oily. So to keep myself acne-free, I have to wash my face twice a day with a certain cream and dry lotion to keep the oils at bay. If your face is too dry, then you would have to have moisturizer or a soothing cream.

8. alisharenee profile image84
    alishareneeposted 5 years ago

There are many acne remedies out there.  You should experiment with some natural remedies, like Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, and Tea Tree Oil to see if any of these work for your acne.  The best way to know what will or won't work for your acne is to use the process of trial and error.  Everyone's skin is different, so you should also develop a skincare routine that works for your personal skin type.