jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Extreme yellow teeth.... approachable, horrifying, proceed with caution, run, g

1. rutley profile image71
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

Extreme yellow teeth....  approachable, horrifying, proceed with caution, run, greet from afar?

Your in line, two people working, which do you choose?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6521423_f260.jpg

2. peeples profile image90
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I don't think I would not pick to speak or deal with someone based on the color of their teeth. There are many reasons someone could have horrible teeth. My husband has an extreme fear of needles. It takes medicating him just to get him to the dentist and then they have to sedate him even for cleanings. Some people can not afford to do all that. Also many health conditions cause bad teeth.

1. rutley profile image71
      rutleyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is only a human nature question on a reaction. Some do judge a book by it's cover, I'm not saying it's OK! Curious if folks will answer truthfully without getting offended.

3. jandee profile image55
    jandeeposted 5 years ago

As somebody who worked in a dentists things are not as easy as one would think.

The yellow/brown that you see is behind the enamel and cannot be removed by ordinary brushing.     So I would advise one to not be mean to people  who may not have the funds, or the gum condition may not be good enough, to go for 'whitening' which may not be permanent anyway .

working