jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Are none profile gray hubs approachable as photos, pics etc. Just wondering bec

1. lyns profile image72
    lynsposted 3 years ago

Are none profile gray hubs approachable as photos, pics etc.  Just wondering because my personal

I was wondering did anyone besides me feel this fuzzy unapproachable feeling about none profile  pictures of posting from some one.  I like reading the hubs of all writers but I notice myself when I see that Gray Hat and face I avoid it, it just may be a great article but because it doesn't have a photo or picture of some kind I go around as if it's a block in the road.

Is there anyone else out there that experience this or is this just me. LOL

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9078983_f260.jpg

2. Penny Warugus profile image71
    Penny Warugusposted 3 years ago

Lyns, its true, hubbers should upload their real portrait. It feels good seeing the person who wrote that nice hub.

1. lyns profile image72
      lynsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

@Penny Warugus, yes you are right and I found out where this all started from when it bothered me was 2 yrs ago when I first started on I had several that had that gray box as followers and they used inappropriate language and was kicked off

3. lyns profile image72
    lynsposted 3 years ago

@Penny Warugus, yes you are right and I found out where this all started from when it bothered me was 2 yrs ago when I first started on I had several that had that gray box as followers and they used inappropriate language and was kicked off

working