jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How to get rid of belly fat?

1. InfoFinder profile image71
    InfoFinderposted 5 years ago

How to get rid of belly fat?

Does anyone have any tips or techniques that will help get the extra fat off of your midsection?

2. profile image0
    detroitmareposted 5 years ago

Intermix an abdominal strengthening exercise (such as an ab roller) with cardio exercises (such as step exercises using a chair).  Do the ab roller for 3 minutes, the step for 3minutes, repeat once or twice.  Works for me...when I'm motivated!

1. jaybird22 profile image67
      jaybird22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can do all the ab exercises you want but if a person is fat, crunches and ab exercises are not doing a damn thing for getting extra fat off the midsection. It will indeed strengthen the abs but what good is that if they are hidden under fat?

3. jaybird22 profile image67
    jaybird22posted 5 years ago

Belly fat comes down to diet.  In order to get rid of it, it is important for the person to have a higher caloric expenditure than caloric intake per day, everyday.

If the person doesn't have much diet knowledge, I recommend Weight Watchers, Nutrasystems and The Abs Diet.

Cardiovascular exercise, 3 times per week, for fifteen minutes a session helps melt fat from the midsection as well.  But dieting with Cardiovascular training is the key to a flat stomach.

4. thumbi7 profile image62
    thumbi7posted 5 years ago

Diet and exercise, both play a role.
    Energy expenditure should be more than consumption.
    Please check http://thumbi7.hubpages.com/hub/Losing- … s-and-ways

working