Belly fat burning belt ?

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (51 posts)
  1. sarovai profile image74
    sarovaiposted 14 years ago

Belly fat burning belt really burning fat or costing our purse?

1. tksensei profile image60
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Total scam.

2. aj's profile image60
      aj'sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't think thats a good idea. Becuase there is no sense in those products... all the ads they show are made by fitness pros... moreover, we know how fat burns... from my opinionm, there is no shortcut.

3. itcoll profile image61
      itcollposted 14 years agoin reply to this

cardio works the best for such purpose.who needs those belts anyway?

1. profile image0
        Kenrick Chatmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Alternating cardio and strength training (performing different routines) combined with healthier eating... can help you reduce body fat.

For example, for 30 minutes 3-4 times a week, I run at a low speed for 1 minute and at a higher speed for the next minute and continue this process for the remaining 28 minutes or so.

I also attend strength training group classes twice a week with varying routines and once a week I also use the weight machines.

I also went on a high protein and a lower carb meal plan where I eliminated processed food and reduced my sugar intake. On most days my intake of carbs are around 200 grams. Before my meal plan my daily carb intake could have been 400+ grams.

For example, the only fluids I drink are water and lots of it each day to help my kidneys flush out the increase in protein. On occasions I drink soda but I never and still do not drink alcohol.

I was in good shape before my meal plan and could not see the change in my body. However, three months later my pants were too big in the waist. My waist decreased from a 32 to 30, my muscle tone improved, and I noticed the women in my group classes checking me out more.

4. esllr profile image61
      esllrposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I did meet a woman about 50 with the tiniest waist ever, it was crazy, but she was wearing the belt while out and showed it to me when I commented on her great waistline. Which would make her waist even smaller!

She is a workout health enthusiast, but she believed in that belt and I saw her results.

I don't believe it will work unless you are already working out your body.Get this free pda and just learn how to eat and exercise properly. http://burnbodyfatwithmrs.weebly.com/

5. adelaidept profile image67
      adelaideptposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There is an old saying, "A sucker is born every minute..." or something close to that anyway and a "belly fat burning belt" is just another in a long line of absolute scams and products that should never be allowed on to the market in the first place.

Telling people the same rules that have worked for decades and will continue to work in the future - ie. exercise more and eat nutrient rich food" - isn't very marketable and so it appeals to those who are lazy, desperate, and anyone looking for a quick fix without having to do the hard work it takes to get into shape; depending on your starting point though.

Not everyone is lazy but isn't it time we look at the basics and fundamental laws of weight loss, ie. burn more than you consume, and stop wasting our time on products we don't need and that don't work? Surely we are more intelligent than that.

Regards, Clayton
      Adelaide Personal Trainers

6. profile image50
      FatBurningAnswersposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The belt is a gimmick and it will not lead to the achievement of fat loss goals.

For any readers who are not familiar with what it takes to burn fat, you need to educate yourself about <a target="_new" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.fatburninganswers.com/informative-articles/fat-burning-exercise">fat burning exercise</a> and <a target="_new" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.fatburninganswers.com/informative-articles/fat-burning-nutrition-facts">fat burning nutrition</a>.

7. profile image56
      shanypaulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

its true ,belly fat burning belt is not costly but does it give results?
      according to me its not that effectable....

belly fat

1. joecseko profile image63
        joecsekoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Effectable? I'm going to vomit here. That's not even a word!

8. lillykirkpatrick profile image63
      lillykirkpatrickposted 13 years agoin reply to this

been their ... done that ... it's costing our purse

2. tim-tim profile image72
    tim-timposted 14 years ago

I want to find out too. Let me know when you get an answer, I think the only way to burn the belly fat is working out.

3. sarovai profile image74

I too want to know about belly fat burning belt. I do not have the intention to use it. My belly is flat.

4. TysonFaulkner profile image60
    TysonFaulknerposted 14 years ago

Belly fat burning belts and other ab machines are just worthless products that will be a waste of money in my humble opinion. The only real way to burn off fat is to work out hard and start eating healthier.

There's obviously a lot more to it than that, but 'miracle' machines and other shortcuts are just a waste of time and money.

1. rebekahELLE profile image86
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

agree. why be so lazy to put on a belt that won't work anyway?
      just use your own body and eat right. smile

5. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

The only way you'll lose weight with a belly fat burning belt is to put it round your waist, soak it in petrol, and set fire to it.

As the heat grows in intensity, your skin will crackle and char, and your belly fat will melt and form puddles on the floor.

But that won't do you much good, because you'll be dead.

The best way to lose weight is:

Don't eat so bloody much.
    And exercise.

cheers, Eric G.

1. vancouver profile image40
      vancouverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

maybe set a goal of setting yourself on fire after all else fails lol smile

2. earnestshub profile image83
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Every now and then I eat too much and don't exercise enough. When this happens I get a pot belly.

I usually get on my bicycle and cut my food intake by half, or stop eating for a few days.

It works perfectly and the stomach fat disappears, but I am noticing it is more about the food intake than the exercise.

Stomach fat accumulates quicker and takes longer to get rid of in my case, but not eating works really well. smile

6. sarovai profile image74

What an idea. This is the one called bio-body gasification?big_smile

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes.
      Perhaps it could be marketed as "BellyFat for Fuel".

Wonder if you could run your car on it lol

1. Misha profile image62
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Only electric one Eric. But you can solder it to your power mains, power your house and be paid back by your power provider, for the power you provide while burning your fat. wink

2. Flightkeeper profile image67
      Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's a lot of bio-body gas alright. Don't get suckered in.

sarovaiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

??? smile

7. bojanglesk8 profile image59
    bojanglesk8posted 14 years ago

That's all BS. Just lower your carb intake and do more cardio.

8. profile image57
    mpchekuriposted 14 years ago

I dont need a belt as i do maintain my body fit always

9. alexandriaruthk profile image59
    alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago

oh, I think we are just wasting money on it.....diet and exercise is the key, if it is big enough lipo it

10. FemaleAbs profile image41
    FemaleAbsposted 14 years ago

A total waste of money.

It makes the area around your abdominal sweat. Then you'll step on the scale and found that you have lost water weight. What good is that?

Also, you cannot "shake" your belly fat off. Spot reduction is myth. Just like peeling the skin of an onion, overall body fat as to be lost as a whole. Only good diet and exercise can achieve this.

You are better off using the money to get a gym membership, buy a resistance band, exercise ball, some healthy food, or just save it in your bank.

11. surferdude profile image60
    surferdudeposted 14 years ago

I doubt these things work - In many times all they do is help you lose water, which obviously you gain back at the end of the day!

A little exercise is all you need in my opinion smile

12. MikeNV profile image66
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

The body does not spot reduce fat.  Good luck with your purchase.  People get conned by all kinds of health products because they want something that is easy and do not take the time to learn the science behind how the body processes food.

13. Sue Adams profile image95
    Sue Adamsposted 14 years ago

costing our purse

14. splinky27 profile image57
    splinky27posted 14 years ago

This has as much chance of working as a handful of magic beans!

15. Phrenism profile image57
    Phrenismposted 14 years ago

It's not possible to lose fat in only one area of your body, so no, unless it physically rips the fat off.

16. myawn profile image59
    myawnposted 14 years ago

Some people may want to believe the belt works because it is so easy but it doen't work only real excerise works. I have a bad back so I walk and drink  a lot of water and juice.

17. prettydarkhorse profile image53
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

I think the best way to lose that fat is to avoid eating so much specially those who are not easily digestible, like meat etc and not drinking too much soda

and not sitting always

keep moving  ---  exercising and dieting are the best way to lose bulges in stomach

dont buy anymore the belt thing --

just discipline and maintenance is all

how many people understand about this?

18. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 14 years ago

All the commercials we see for weight loss show just how desperate and gullible people are. All the gadgets and gimmicks are a waste of time and money. I do not diet but eat sensibly and I run 5-6 miles a day and do yoga and some strength training about 3-4 times a week. It's not easy to stay fit and too many people want immediate results, that just won't happen.
    Spot weight loss is a myth...you have to reduce body fat overall and it may come off faster in some spots than others.
    To lose weight, be fit or tone up it will take effort and a mind set to make it happen..not belts, pills, machines...Just you, your body and brain...we have the tools to change already.

yes stormryder ,one or the other type of routine exercise will keep the body fit.

1. profile image53
        snoweposted 13 years agoin reply to this

HI,
        That was great...
        Where can we find that burning belt?
        Is this already available in any fitness store?
        thanks in advance..

19. djsmillions profile image41
    djsmillionsposted 13 years ago

I agree with most of you, the only way you get real results is with exercise. Belly fat is probably the hardest to loose, but we must understand that in some areas we need extra help and body wraps and belly belts do provide that help. Staying in shape is very hard work it takes commitment and endurance.

1. joecseko profile image63
      joecsekoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's NOT how lose is spelled. Diet has been proven in so many studies to far exceed the results of exercise alone. Belly fat belts are the biggest loads of crap since the Pet Rock! You CANNOT burn fat in a specific area by exercising those muscles in that area.

Do you sell those like the rest of the crap you're peddling on Hubpages, DJS?

20. profile image35
    lightworker40posted 13 years ago

I tried the belt and it didn't work. I did find something that does work. It's an essential oil that you rub on your belly fat. Then  you place a far infrared pad on top of your belly after placing the oil. This melts toxicities in the fat cells, therefore dissolves the fat. I discovered it from an award winning scientist and when i used it..i went down a waste size from size 10 to size 8. The oil is called "inner solution fat burning oil".

1. profile image51
      pleasure11posted 12 years ago

There is no shortcut after all and work out is the only solution ,I think.

2. Fitness Fitness profile image64
      Fitness Fitnessposted 12 years ago

All these claims are bogus. Its just an unscrupulous ploy to do some business using our lethargic attitude. Even if the claims are true to some extent for the time being, it does not help anyone to get fit and strong enough. So work out in whatever form you do it along with an active lifestyle has no alternative

3. profile image53
      Nemzulicksposted 12 years ago

Unless,you won't try some Natural tips to lose weight. No such thing  happened.And one other source of weight lose is>
      http://www.zimbio.com/Weight+Loss/artic … Review+Buy

4. LeslieAdrienne profile image71
      LeslieAdrienneposted 12 years ago

Fairy Tales can come true, it can happen to you.... I wish there was a no-effort fat burning anything.... maybe if I click my heels 3 times. I'm not wearing ruby slippers, but I do have on some mean Nike's smile

Where is that Toto???

5. profile image52
      vickyrockstarposted 12 years ago

Consistently consuming more calories than you can burn will result in the accumulation of fat in the whole body. The belly is one of the areas, especially for women, that tends to attract more fat and as a result the bulging belly is formed.  Sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise and over-consumption of foods high in fats and sugars exaggerate the problem further. Women are more prone to belly fat because of the hormonal changes their body has to undergo during menopause, period and pregnancy and thus learning how to lose belly fat for women is more difficult and needs a lot more effort and patience.

how to lose tummy fat

6. profile image57
      HarveySmith123posted 12 years ago

1) The first important principle is how you structure your workouts. In order to stimulate fat-loss from your stomach, you need to stop wasting so much of your time doing all kinds of various abdominal exercises and hundreds of reps of crunches, leg lifts, and torso twists in the hopes of "spot-reducing" your belly and love handles.
      ) The second important principle to rid yourself of that flabby belly revolves around your nutrition. The first thing you need to realize is that "diets" only work against your body in your effort to lose the stomach fat. You see, if you follow any of these fad diets like extremely low-carb, or low-fat, or the grapefruit diet, the soup diet, or anything else that restricts 1 or more of the macro-nutrients (protein, carbs, and fat), most of the time you will actually lose lean muscle and lower your metabolic rate. This only makes you fatter in the long run, when you start to eat normal again!

7. jbrock2041 profile image64
      jbrock2041posted 12 years ago

All these belts do is stimulate nerves and blood flow. It's a great tool to increase circulation and the central nervous system but they're not going to help you lose weight. We have a full-body vibration machine at the fitness center I manage and we promote it as recovery and relax the body. We always tell people it's not going to do the work for you, you still have to work.

8. wilson51288 profile image58
      wilson51288posted 12 years ago

As a health professional, i would say its only a way to earn money by company who invent this products. A human body biology need to be understood before carrying out any diet or experiment like sauna belts on your body. Spot reduction is a wrong concept and it will never be accomplish. Trying to reduce your belly fat is not possible with sauna belt. You should focus on overall fitness of body. Try to follow a proper diet or cut down on junk food. Exercise regularly. Do consult a gym instructor or nutritionist for proper guidance. Such ads will only ligth your wallet not your weight.

9. Sottway profile image67
      Sottwayposted 12 years ago

It's an absolute waste of time and money my friend!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)