jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is your blood pressure under control? Do you have dizziness?

1. usmlefacts profile image59
    usmlefactsposted 5 years ago

Is your blood pressure under control?  Do you have dizziness?

2. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

I manage my blood pressure through healthy exercise and diet. My family tends to low blood pressure, which can cause dizziness. Simply paying attention when getting up, and practicing deep breathing, can help there. High blood pressure is harder to manage, but diet and relaxation and exercise have much more of an effect than most people realize.

3. glmclendon profile image61
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

I get a blood pressure check every ninety days and walk every day its not bad weather.

4. urmilashukla23 profile image77
    urmilashukla23posted 5 years ago

Yes, my normal blood pressure is under control but my lung pressure is very high.  Some time I feel mild dizziness.

5. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Yes. I do daily exercises with Qi energy to control my pressure. In the past, I used to have dizziness due to vertigo. For that, I simply do the head exercise to get the crystal in my ear back in place again.

6. profile image0
    donnaMhicksposted 5 years ago

I don't have high blood pressure normally, but have been hospitalized 4 times over 2 yr period for illness (nothing related to hypertension). My blood pressure usually is on the low end of normal, but in the ER that day it was 182/96. It jumps if I am really sick or in significant pain.