jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you already experienced the feeling of excitement when your hub score is hi

1. Grace Whites profile image60
    Grace Whitesposted 5 years ago

Have you already experienced the feeling of excitement when your hub score is high?

I asked this question because I have experience it now. My hub scores increases and I am so happy about it. Now, I am more inspired to be on-line everyday in my hubpages. How about you?

2. megni profile image62
    megniposted 5 years ago

Yes winning is wonderful. And to see a Hub generating interest among readers is ' is a grand feeling. Getting others interested in your comments is what writing is about. You send these words out hoping they'll find willing listeners.

On the the other hand you must not give up on the Hubs that's dearest to your heart. They may stay low in scores not because they're not worthy but because most Hubbers would rather write than read. I would advise write to the best of your ability and let the whole matter of winning and losing rest there.

3. Connie Smith profile image91
    Connie Smithposted 5 years ago

After three years, I finally signed in one day to see my hub score at 100!  It didn't last, but what a great feeling that was!  The only problem is that I didn't really have anyone to share it with that knew what it meant.  Still, I was thrilled.

4. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Seriously, while I enjoy Hubpages, I don't even look at the scores on my hubs or my hubscore.  But good for you if it inspires you, then it is a good thing.

working